Sunday 11 November 2012

Packaging Off

First off, I want to apologize in not posting for so long. I've been so busy with my new apprenticeship job and just not had time to upload anything.

So I've been selling a couple of item on my Etsy shop (I desperately need to put more items up in my Etsy shop now!) and I quite liked packaging them up and sending them off on their ways to my customers. Here's some pictures of the process I go through to send a package off your way.


Firstly I like to wrap the item up in some tissue paper (Although I need to get some more tissue paper!) and then I get some raffia and tie it around.


I think doing this makes it look like a cute little present or gift for the buyer. Plus I like doing the nice little touches.


Bubble wrapping is a must, I like my parcels to it-stand nuclear bombs (touch wood no nuclear bombs). I think that I have put the time and effort into making my items, I don't want them to end up getting ruined whilst in transit to the customer.


I finish it off by doing a hand written message, just simply saying thank you and that it may need a slight iron after being folded up in the parcel. I also like to give them a 10% discount code to use in my shop in their next purchase (which I've smudged out so that you cheeky readers can't use the code until you've already bought something haha!) 

I sincerely hope that my parcels do make it to you and that you enjoy what I have done :)



3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see your wrapping-up process, a hand-written note sounds so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I like doing the hand-written messages :D

      Delete
  2. You put lots of heart into packaging. That is so nice.

    ReplyDelete