Sunday 18 November 2012

'I Love Craft' Fair @The Civic 17.11.12

Yesteday was the 'I Love Craft' Fair at The Civic in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. It was a moderate day, I made the most sales in the morning and then at lunch time it really dropped quiet. The customers came in drips and draps for the rest of the afternoon. However some customers had said the event was poorly advertised and had only caught sight of an A4 poster in the reception area of the Civic. Other craft stall holders said they had heard the same comments. I suppose it's just one of those things though, some craft fairs do amazingly well, really well advertised and greatly attended....then other fairs are just a dud, which is a shame and I'm sure there are crafters that end up making a loss at times. If you have ever attended a craft fair and had a stall/table there, please let me know what your experiences are!

So anyway, here are some photos of my stall at the event. I was also selling some of my Mum's hand made cards and stuffed bears, as well as some 'Woollies' items, which was a business that me and a friend did whilst at college and I still have some leftover stock.













No comments:

Post a Comment