Friday 21 September 2012

London Fashion Week Day 5: Part 2

This will be the final post from London Fashion Week! However we are already looking forward to LFW A/W 13 that will be on in February! Here's the last of my favourites from the rest of the collections :)

All photos are from www.londonfashionweek.co.uk





^Ashish S/S 13





^Jena.Theo S/S 13
(Another fave, love the patterns!)


 

^Aminaka Wilmont S/S 13


 

^Haizhen Wang for Fashion Fringe S/S 13


 

^Teija for Fashion Fringe S/S 13




^Vita Gottlieb for Fashion Fringe S/S 13



Fantastic 5 days at London Fashion Week! So diverse but still having that British spark in them all! I've loved it and will soon be starting some spring/summer mood boards for my next collection of accessories, taking inspiration from all of these!!


6 comments:

  1. Great post, it's so sad that LFW is now over :( x
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first collection with the foamy white tennis shoes. so awesome!!

    www.readydressedgo.blogspot.com

    hugs, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great post!
    love your blog :)
    by the way, i've just opened my first giveaway! :D check it out if you'd like
    http://sarablahblah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog you got. Followed you and will visit your blog on a regular basis.
    Hope you can check out my blog www.instyleforless.org, let me know how you like it. I would be flattered if you also follow mine.
    Thank you
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete