Monday 11 March 2013

Vintage Pink Style


Dress - Magnolia
Underdress (Just seen) - Select
Cardigan - Atmosphere
Belt - Select
Scarf - New Look
Pearls - Primark
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Ok...bit of an odd blog post for me, this is my first self-style post I've EVER done! So please excuse my noob-ness. As a designer, I find it much easier to dress other people than dressing myself...wait...who am I kidding, I'm horrible at dressing myself!! However, now and then I seem to put myself in something that I quite like and feel proud of myself for putting together. This outfit is quite girly and summer-y with a bit of a vintage look with the lace and I love my nude-pink shoes! 

4 comments:

  1. Loved the look and the scarf is just amazing!!
    I didn't know your blog until today and I really liked it!

    Arcanus Unknown
    www.arcanusunknown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! Feel free to follow if you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit Hannah, don't be shy and do this more often :D
    Love the dress!
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete